Heat Free Movement

adthomasadthomas Posts: 5,525Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I don't do weave but I know some ladies here do. I saw this on Facebook. It's called the Heat Free Movement which is kinky weave so when you get a sewin you don't have to straigten your exposed hair to blend.

Heat-Free Hair Movement
Yes, it's real. No, you can't touch it. :wav:

Comments

• CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users Curl Novice
    even when i get straight hair i dont get my hair straightened, i just get a fullheaded weave

let me go take a look at this
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Posts: 2,316Registered Users
    Looks interesting but yeah piggybacking kinda off of Cer, there are full enclosures you can get that have the kinky coily textures and the partial one too. There was this company that I also liked that sold kinky weave. I wish I could remember their name. They were at the Atlanta hair show a couple of years back. Still bookmarking the page though :-)
    Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
    BC: December 19, 2009
    Products: Whatever works!
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't really like their marketing angle, but finding good kinky curly type hair is difficult. I've only seen a few companies make them, and they often sell out so it's hard to get. It seems like this hair would be awesome for me to use for clip ins...but I don't really want to buy more than one pack and that might not be enough. As much as I wanna throw some obnoxious 24" pieces in my hair...$400 is a little steep when I have a head full of hair.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • ricotdorothyricotdorothy Posts: 436Registered Users
    Um..They don't even have my hair type: 4a/b

We exist too! Lol
    [FONT=&quot]
    SL
    ~APL~BSB~BSL~MBL~[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WL [/FONT]

You never stop learning... :color:
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    Went to visit my friend this weekend and she has this hair. Now I want some!!!!

The have 4a/4b now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file