Pics section

hnyhpshnyhps Registered Users Posts: 134
A few of the boards I go to actually have a section devoted to member pictures. Would you consider doing the same. I know in the past people would submit pics and then you'd post them on the website, but I forget to go to that section.

I think it would be cool(in addition to the house) and instead of ppl having to repost thier pics, they can direct ppl to that section.

Whaddya think?
3b
Carlos and Carmen Vidal just had a child
A lovely girl with a crooked smile
Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
For a kid to grow up in
Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    We're working on something like that. We're working with a design/programming firm to help us with a bunch of fun new changes/updates to Naturallycurly.com, and something along the lines of your suggestion is on the list. It'll probably be a couple months, so please bear with us.
    And keep the good ideas coming! Thanks!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • mrswalkermrswalker Registered Users Posts: 1
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gretchen:
    We're working on something like that. We're working with a design/programming firm to help us with a bunch of fun new changes/updates to Naturallycurly.com, and something along the lines of your suggestion is on the list. It'll probably be a couple months, so please bear with us.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    The site is great now...but I think some new changes/new look will make it even better. With new colour schemes, banners, fun sections like pics etc.
  • hnyhpshnyhps Registered Users Posts: 134
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gretchen:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well hurry up! sheesh!

icon_wink.gif
    3b
    Carlos and Carmen Vidal just had a child
    A lovely girl with a crooked smile
    Now they gotta split 'cause the Bronx ain't fit
    For a kid to grow up in
    Let's find a place they say, somewhere far away
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hnyhps:

Well hurry up! sheesh!

icon_wink.gif
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_wink.gif We met with some folks yesterday; we're really excited. I think they'll do great things for us.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file