CurlTalk

Judge Says Victim's Bodies Can Prevent Rape

CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
Judge says victim's body can prevent rape

This crap makes me nuts!!!

Local. Very local to me.

I hate men.

[sarcasm] All rape victims must have wanted it because their bodies didn't prevent it. [/sarcasm]

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
tumblr_mk2chrdnQe1qzwi58o1_500.gif
Mix of 3s, thick, coarse, medium porosity

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcurlymix%2F" class="Popup
pw: curls

Known HGs: KCCC, homemade fsg, honey

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    I read this too. smh...
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • naturaldollnaturaldoll Posts: 567Registered Users
    Curlyminx wrote: »
    Judge says victim's body can prevent rape

This crap makes me nuts!!!

Local. Very local to me.

I hate men.

[sarcasm] All rape victims must have wanted it because their bodies didn't prevent it. [/sarcasm]

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

yo h ho hold up. what? how does that work?

Sent from my LS670 using CurlTalk App
    Last Relaxer: February 14, 2011
    BC: March 17, 2012
    Porosity: Low to Normal
    Curl Type: 4a/3c
    Texture: Coarse
    Density: Thick
    Length:shoulder
    24661416.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    :love4::afro:
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Can someone's face prevent mutilation w/ a screwdriver, too, if it doesn't want that? Or only the genitals?

• CurlyminxCurlyminx Posts: 5,581Registered Users
    Of course! And people who are murdered actually wanted to be murdered! If they didn't, their bodies would have prevented it.

WTF?!?!?!

Current hair styling technique: rake with a scrunch at the end. (works with my coarse hair)

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    This is a "conservative" Republican judge. Please, women, remember this when it comes time to vote. THIS is what you get when you elect "conservatives". We women may think we are free and equal in America, but we are not. We are only inches away from wearing Burqas, being stoned, and having our genitals sewn shut. There are men (mostly religious...christian, muslim, jewish, etc.) in America working hard to take away your rights. Lack of access to birth control and legal abortion, forced vaginal ultrasounds, fair pay in the workplace...that's only the tip of the iceburg of the rights we have that are under attack.

We only have the rights that we TAKE. Don't give them up voluntarily. Don't vote for conservatives. They are almost unilaterally anti-women.
    so I guess I no longer believe in robbery, you gave that money away as a charitable act. grand theft auto? oh that was so sweet of you to let that strange man have your car!

24661416.png
    Only crimes against women are preventable.

Women should have acted better or what happens to them was deserved.

• claudine19claudine19 Posts: 4,486Registered Users
    Well, I admit that I wasn't that into bowling by the time my bowling ball was stolen from my garage.

(No metaphors were harmed in the writing of this post.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dogs and nature abhor a vacuum.
    http://geaugadoggy.wordpress.com
    whop let me get to the store, after all this means five finger discounts are now legal. if they didnt want me to take that lipstick, it wouldnt be all out in the open like that.

24661416.png
  • SunshineGrrlSunshineGrrl Posts: 3,823Registered Users
    How, HOW can a woman's body prevent rape?

I think I'm more disgusted that he used to be a sex crimes prosecutor and saying this than a conservative judge. If he truly believe's a woman's body can prevent rape, how many women were disserviced by his belief system of rape and prosecuting them.

• kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users
    Of course, he might change his opinion. If he were the one being raped.
    It makes me batty.

Absolutely batty. I can't seem to get it.

The male privilege drives me crazy.

I feel like someone should take a balloon and marker, shove the marker into the mouth of the balloon and explain to him that THAT'S how a woman can still be raped. We're...umm...stretchy in that area. Ya know, because 10 lb kids come out of some. So what makes him think a woman can shut out an object like a penis? You don't think that women want to stop a baby from coming out of there? It hurts sometimes...a lot. But the body does it anyway.

So pretty much...this guy is an idiot. He should watch the Miracle of Birth or whatever that movie was called they showed in health class.

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This man is a complete moron. I can't find words sufficient to express my disgust. Hearing that he used to be a sex crimes prosecutor is beyond belief.

Now when it comes to stopping bullets, that's another story. If our bodies don't want a bullet to penetrate us, we just prevent it. That's why more men get killed with bullets than women. Dontcha know. :angryfire:
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • kat180kat180 Posts: 6,280Registered Users
    Who knew we had this sort of power.

Unwanted knifes, bullets, injections, penises, none of them stand a chance against our female self protecting bodies.

Moron.

Why are so many men still making excuses for rape!?

And why does this outdated idea that the vagina is like some sort of portcullis still persist?

I knew I shouldn't have clicked in this thread. It's giving me high blood pressure.
    kat180 wrote: »

Unwanted knifes, bullets, injections, penises, none of them stand a chance against our female self protecting bodies.

Moron.

And why does this outdated idea that the vagina is like some sort of portcullis still persist?

I knew I shouldn't have clicked in this thread. It's giving me high blood pressure.

I suspect they've been watching Wonder Woman, She-Ra, Charlies Angels (new version...you know, the one where none of them have guns, just do Crouching Tiger moves to kick the bad guy's a$$) and Supergirl. Those chicks are all-powerful, why shouldn't we be?

Kat, I asked myself the same thing when I opened the article.

Out loud.

• curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    kat180 wrote: »

Moron.

I had to laugh out loud. "vagina is like some sort of portcullis?" I'm having fantasies of hurting this guy really badly. Schmuck.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower: