CurlTalk

Kris & Bruce Jenner Divorcing....??

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
I've heard rumors, which they have denied, but I just heard on the radio that Bruce was in the process of moving his things out.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    IMO wants you have your marriage on a reality show it is going to end. ice tea and hot chocolate have been fighting recently. they seemed like a solid couple before the reality show.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    hot chocolate? You mean coco? lol

As for the Jenners, yawn.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    Hot Chocolate :laughing4:

TNB, I'm just trying to keep up....8-)
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
    hot chocolate? You mean coco? lol

As for the Jenners, yawn.

yeah her. latte, macchiato, whatever.
  • Myradella3Myradella3 Posts: 2,481Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »
    IMO wants you have your marriage on a reality show it is going to end. ice tea and hot chocolate have been fighting recently. they seemed like a solid couple before the reality show.

You know, I can't imagine a 'solid couple' being on a reality show in the first place.
    Myradella3 wrote: »
    thelio wrote: »

You know, I can't imagine a 'solid couple' being on a reality show in the first place.

that's probably true.
  • RusycurlyRusycurly Posts: 717Registered Users
    I don't know ladies but it smells like a reality show spinoff in the making if you ask me. I've never met people who loved attention as much as the Kardashians.
    Hair: 3a, normal porosity and elasticity
    My hair loves: Vatika and Bhringraj oils, adores henna.
    My HGs: Bobeam's shampoo bars, CJAO, CJRM, Original Moxie's Hair Bling, Terressentials,
    :wav:
    Let's hear it for beautiful curls!!!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,660Registered Users
    I don't know about a spinoff, but I did wonder about it as publicity. They do like the attention. ALL of them. I use to feel sorry for Bruce until I realized he's the executive producer of the show.
    From Michael Berg:

• LAwomanLAwoman Posts: 2,949Registered Users
    I would not be surprised. Last time I watched the show (pre-Kim Wedding Extravaganza) those 2 barely seemed like they can tolerate one another.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    I pride myself on never having watched even one episode of the Kardashians.
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users

Ditto!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users

Yeah, I said that for a while too. Then, one late night, I found myself watching it. One little episode turned into four seasons within about a week. :lol:

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
    i watched one episode and thats all i needed to stay away.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    SCG wrote: »

Yeah, I said that for a while too. Then, one late night, I found myself watching it. One little episode turned into four seasons within about a week. :lol:

I'm pretty strong. ;)
  • legendslegends Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    This was me for a long time, and it annoyed me that I knew so much about them even though I'd never watched the show.

And then I went to get a pedicure, and that's what was playing. It was as bad as I'd imagined. I'm not a big reality show watcher, so I was surprised at how obviously scripted it was. An older women sitting next to was on the edge of her seat, with the most awesome "WTF is this ****?" expression on her face. She kept turning to face me, like she was looking for someone to explain the mess she was watching, then back at the screen, then back at me. At one point our eyes met and she said, "I...I don't understand what's happening."
    Eres o te haces?