I chopped about 85 %

Always@night[email protected] Posts: 566Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I chopped about 85% of my heat damage and decided to give myself a styled hair cut after i straightened it. The results :
ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1355140564.131039.jpg
ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1355140617.454450.jpg

I am very happy with it.
Side note: i have been natural my whole life and was only transitioning for heat damage of weekly straightening. But I have only been straightening about once every 2 months instead of weekly. And this is 8months of growth.. With less than an inch of heat damage.
I plan to grow out my hair to the length it was 2 years go in a much healthier state.
ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1355140985.991049.jpg

Comments

• Always@night[email protected] Posts: 566Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Update:
    I washed my hair after I cut and straightened it, ended up with this ( the heat damage was already there from before)
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1355549343.353597.jpg
    Then I got rid of all the heatdamage and am now 100%:) done transitioning from heat damage
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1355549391.108896.jpg
    And I love my curls, its been awhile since i've seen them(:.
    P.s. ignore the tired face, i was just in a car for 5 hours traveling back home from college for break.
  • poemaXXpoemaXX Posts: 456Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Congrats!! :cheers:
    || 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD/dandruff prone

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
    Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ – Kept for troubleshooting.
    Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment H&S Clinical Strength

Thank you:)
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,213Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Very cute. If I looked that good with a short haircut I'd do it right away.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
    Thank you, but i was very nervous about the length.. Even from a young age I was used to having long hair but this is a nice change. I realized with age that the length of my hair isn't everything:).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file