Daily Moisturizers - What kind to use?

neshay123neshay123 Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello all! I'm looking around for more natural things to do to my hair while I am transitioning. I just made a firm decision to transition yesterday after months of consideration.

My last relaxer was about 8 weeks ago so i'm really really new to this.

What I have been reading is that you need a good daily moisturizer and deep conditioner. I want to be able to use some things either from the store like oils, avocado, shea butter, etc. I don't want to become a product junkie which I very likely would. I want to use the natural stuff.

Does anyone have any ideas? Please help

Comments

• GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
    I've been using AsIAm leave in conditioner...I can also use some Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme hairdress. It's got a bunch of good oils in it..and it helps with hold a bit too. Very moisturizing

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file