We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Problems changing my picture

Ms.CabernetMs.Cabernet Posts: 137Registered Users
I've tried to change my profile picture and seems that I cannot do it. I've gone to "Change my account" and updated my info, then went to "View my public profile" and nothing works. As other poster says, I thought my account had been deleted as I don't post too frequently (however was able to post last night). Gretchen, can you help? THANK YOU!! :confused3:

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,985Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We haven't deleted your account! You're still in there, just fine.

Tell me how you're getting to "Change my account"? Where do you see that?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Ms.CabernetMs.Cabernet Posts: 137Registered Users
    I was able to change it in the CurlTalk iPhone app, I'll check and see if it changed when I log in in my laptop too. I'll keep you posted. Thank you!!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,985Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    OK, keep us posted!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Ms.CabernetMs.Cabernet Posts: 137Registered Users
    Gretchen: I was able to change the picture you see in my posts, but not the one in my "Public Profile". I've entered all the information (did not use my real name) and also changed the password. How can I post my picture in the Public Profile? Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file