We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Kenra Styling Glaze

Anybody tried? I got some yesterday and used it today for the first time (along with Kenra Moisturizing condish)...and I love it so far. I only used about 2 nickel size blobs...Today I have light, bouncy, really curly, uniform hair with nice clumping. The gel has 1 water soluble cone, the ingredients are really simple, it's clear and liquidy, but definitely not runny. Just wondered if anybody else has used it and how they liked it.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kenra.com%2FProductDetails.aspx%3FID%3D29" class="Popup
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Used this again today...love it!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Does it have more hold than say that Umburto gel? Glaze's are usually light hold which is fine but the other was a bit light for me
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
    The hold I would say is light -- I got no crunch either day and I used about the same amount both days...about 2 nickel size....my hair just looks better these past two days when I use Kenra condish and this glaze (co-wash with vanilla mint). My curls look a little curlier and more uniform for some reason. I am going to continue this regimen and see if I continue to get good results.
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

• slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    Do you diffuse daily?

I'm wondering if the gel would hold up to that. Maybe I'd have to add more and use something else?
    ;)
    I air dry. I get no crunch from this, I'm not sure how it would do with diffusing...and I lost my little "sock" that goes on the end of my dryer or I would test it out :)
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file