CurlTalk

Darcy's Botanicals Customer Service!

I made my first online order for a Black Friday sale to DB. I had emailed her to ask if the Daily Vanilla Leave-in that I ordered was comparable to the Daily Cleansing Cream (which can also be used as a leave-in) that I love and about the slip and such. Very excited to try it :) She got back to me quickly and was super nice and helpful!

Well, I got the package today, and it had the 16 oz. Pumpkin Conditioner and 16. oz Daily Leave-in I ordered.....and a 16 oz. Daily Cleansing Cream! I didn't even pay for it or order it. Also, it had a free sample of the Cocoa Bean Cream! What a lovely surprise :) If I'd known she was going to at the Cleansing Cream, I would have gladly paid for it. I'm going to call tomorrow and thank her and also ask how I can pay for the extra product.

Also, I was a little worried because the package hadn't arrived yet, but then I saw on her website that it said it would come between 1-2 weeks, and that is exactly when it arrived--not late at all!

Anyway, I can't say enough about how nice the people of DB are!
2c/2b with some 2a, coarse, dense, thick, low porosity
Growing out a CL bob. Currently at APL.
CG again as of 7/20/12 :laughing5:

Cleanser: BRÖÖ Smoothing I.P.A. Shampoo
RO: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
LI: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Styler: Beautiful Curls Gel for Wavy to Curly Hair

:love4: all-natural products, light moisture, humectants, argan oil
:pukeright:silk protein, synthetic ingredients, heavy oils/products, cowashing

Comments

• dianemary126dianemary126 Posts: 184Registered Users
    wow that is so awesome!!! :icon_smile:

customer service and the little things like that really make a difference. it shows just how much the brand cares about their customers.

please let us know how u like everything
    Diane
    NYC/NJ
    2c/3a..fine/regular texture..normal porosity..low elasticity..high density..cherub curls

MONAT all natural hair products are the absolute BEST
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dianemary.mymonat.com" class="Popup

goals: grow out bad breakage cut and artificial hair color1
    last softener: Sept 2010
    last color: 2.14.15
    last cut/trim: 4.7.15

blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fdianemarybeauty.blogspot.com" class="Popup
  • cocodejcocodej Posts: 1,182Registered Users
    If I had to pick one indie brand that I would always purchase from, it would definitely be Darcy's Botanicals. She goes above and beyond. I hope she will attend the world Natural Hair Show this spring.
    James Baldwin
    A Talk To Teachers
    [...]
    one of the paradoxes of education [is] that precisely at the point when you begin to develop a conscience, you must find yourself at war with your society. It is your responsibility to change society
    [...]
  • crazywavescrazywaves Posts: 582Registered Users
    I cant wait to get my black Friday order. Good customer service brings customers back. I think thats why she sent you the product to try. She wants your repeat business.