We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Recently bleached hair

nmartin99nmartin99 Posts: 2Registered Users
I'm not sure that I'm on the right forum, but I just bleached my hair yesterday and I made a huge mistake, this is the third time this week. I wanted to use a certain color blue and I have naturally black hair. After bleaching, my hair the lady time, I applied the blue and it looks great! Unfortunately now it's breaking like crazy and feeling really rough. I tried to sleep with conditioner in my hair last night After I bleached and colored. It helped a little, but what can I do to fix this. I know I made a huge mistake, now I need to fix it.

-Natasha

Comments

• ColtColt Posts: 4Registered Users
    No say mistake its experience. I think you will gain a lot of Knowledge about last experience and in my thinking color of black hair is too good for your personality.
    wish you best of luck...
  • Amethyst_KissesAmethyst_Kisses Posts: 67Registered Users
    I just bleached mine and I did a protein treatment and it helped tremendously and keep it moisturized often
  • letta510letta510 Posts: 60Registered Users
    Find the right protein treatment, you may also need a trim. Split ends can cause a lot of breakage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file