Best Sports Bra for running??

lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
I've currently got 2 different champion bras, but neither of them do the trick alone. I have to wear both of them together if I'm running in public, otherwise I get too much bounce. Does anyone else have the Champion bra for distance jogging/running? It's pricey but if it's actually any good...? I need support and to be able to stay somewhat in place. Any other good sports bra recs? I'm a 34DD.
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif

Comments

• SmallFrySmallFry Registered Users Posts: 614
    Hello! I am also a fellow 34DD. I have the BEST no-bounce from my Champion bra. Now this is serious, hard core high MCR. I have this one

http://www.championusa.com/womens/athleticwear/wa-style.asp?styleId=208

After buying 1, I loved it so much that I went back and bought 4 more! This is the ONLY bra that holds the girls in place. It is so worth every penny. This is the only style of Champion bra that I have. I like this better than any other brand.
    hope this helps
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • lushaholiclushaholic Registered Users Posts: 2,180
    Wow, I haven't seen that one before!! I have the comfort strap one and a zip front one that was supposed to be for 'intense' activity, but so much for that. Anyway, I'm going to try and find the one you linked to, do you remember where you found it? Thanks! :D
    Ok, I have to ask, which size did you get? Do they come in 34DD or did you have to go a different size?
    I got this from the store on my military base. And I was able to buy it in 34DD. Works like a charm and has NEVER let me down. I really hope it works for you.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Hair Journal/Products

Thanks SmallFry! I haven't been able to find it in a store yet, but I haven't given up! :twisted:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Title 9 Sports has a very good variety of sports bras for every size.

http://www.titlenine.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=479
  • La wavyLa wavy Registered Users Posts: 52
    Athleta is another great catalogue for women's sport's stuff. I would recommend the Enell sports bra as the most supportive "Mother of all Sports's bras" I first learned of it from an article in which Drew Barrymore was raving, saying it totally changed her relationship to running which she now enjoys.

I personally like the Natori sports bra.
  • st. louis bluest. louis blue Registered Users Posts: 404
    I too am 34DD, and the only way I'll do anything remotely bouncy is when I'm wearing two bras. The first one is a constructed sports bra with underwire that comes in regular bra sizes. This one I get to fit perfectly. Champion makes ones that I like.

On top of that I wear a traditional sports bra in the smallest size that I can get to fit and still be comfortable. I get these in different brands, honestly I'll get whatever is on sale with a high MCR factor.

This technique has for me produced the absolute least bounce whatsoever. It makes a huge difference.
    I too am 34DD, and the only way I'll do anything remotely bouncy is when I'm wearing two bras. The first one is a constructed sports bra with underwire that comes in regular bra sizes. This one I get to fit perfectly. Champion makes ones that I like.

On top of that I wear a traditional sports bra in the smallest size that I can get to fit and still be comfortable. I get these in different brands, honestly I'll get whatever is on sale with a high MCR factor.

This technique has for me produced the absolute least bounce whatsoever. It makes a huge difference.

I have to admit that when I am not wearing the champion bra I mentioned above, I do this too. If I wear 2, it does control the girls a bit better. But I still love my Champion.
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Hair Journal/Products

• Who Me?Who Me? Registered Users Posts: 3,181
    I LOVE this bra. UnderArmour SportShaper

For some reason I only like over-the-head sports bras. And this one is great. They have it in a C and a D cup size. It's by far the best sports bra I've ever had. The regular Champion ones that everyone wears I wear to just hang around in, I would never jog in them! No bounce with this sucker.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • kjean2kjean2 Registered Users Posts: 145
    I second the Enell recommendation. I wear a DDD cup, and this is the only sports bra I've tried that eliminates bounce. It felt somewhat restrictive the first time I put it on, but I easily got used to it, and now couldn't live without it.
    That's it. I'm getting the Enell bra. I found a couple of places around that have it but you can get it on ebay for 20 bucks cheaper.
  • ItsiRCItsiRC Registered Users Posts: 335
    i bought an enell bra after reading this thread, and i have to say it is awesome!!!!
    I'm going to Mexico until this bills business blows over.

pw:master shake

.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file