We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hair analysis... delayed?

Hello girls,

I paid for a hair analysis on Dec 01 and, although I heard it might take some time before they give you the results, I never read about how long does it takes to get the E-MAIL with the INSTRUCTIONS on how to take the samples etc. it's been 6 days already.

I could see it was already charged on my credit card some days ago, also today I sent an email to info@livecurlylivefree.com with the receipt.

How long did it take to receive the instructions when you ordered yours?

hugs!
:shock:

Texture: Coarse / Porosity: High / Elasticity: Low / Curl pattern: 3b - 3c
BC and CG since Sept.15.2012
I like Tresemmé Naturals, Knot-today, Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comments

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    I would suggest calling them as well. It doesn't take six days to get the instructions.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • CrownedwisdomCrownedwisdom Posts: 82Registered Users
    Did you check spam?
  • KellyBKellyB Posts: 68Registered Users
    Well, I am not in the U.S. and my english is not very fluent (speaking), but I will call as you suggested.

C.Wisdom: Yes, I do check junk mail it everyday.

:cry:

I like Tresemmé Naturals, Knot-today, Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    jeeezzz!! I am so disappointed.

I call and I only get voicemail, I write and no answer.

...and it had to be ME! :/

• rainboerainboe Posts: 284Registered Users
    I think you should write an email. I wrote an email, and initially I just got a form letter back. But then later in the week they emailed me Back and were very helpful.
    Fine Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity. Dyed to brown a few months ago.
    Lowpoo: Trader Joe's TTT Shampoo
    Rinse Out:
    Yes to Carrots, AOHR, Aubrey Organics Rosemary Peppermint
    LI: Yes to Carrots
    Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, LA Looks Sports, Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse
    Thank you!
    I wrote the email last week. I am still waiting since I her voicemail says something like she will be out until tomorrow.
    Let's see if I get luckier then.
    :)

FINALLY!!!!

:D thank you all for your support

:blob4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file