CurlTalk

Hair analysis... delayed?

Hello girls,

I paid for a hair analysis on Dec 01 and, although I heard it might take some time before they give you the results, I never read about how long does it takes to get the E-MAIL with the INSTRUCTIONS on how to take the samples etc. it's been 6 days already.

I could see it was already charged on my credit card some days ago, also today I sent an email to info@livecurlylivefree.com with the receipt.

How long did it take to receive the instructions when you ordered yours?

hugs!
:shock:

Texture: Coarse / Porosity: High / Elasticity: Low / Curl pattern: 3b - 3c
BC and CG since Sept.15.2012
I like Tresemmé Naturals, Knot-today, Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comments

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    I would suggest calling them as well. It doesn't take six days to get the instructions.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • CrownedwisdomCrownedwisdom Posts: 82Registered Users
    Did you check spam?
  • KellyBKellyB Posts: 68Registered Users
    Well, I am not in the U.S. and my english is not very fluent (speaking), but I will call as you suggested.

C.Wisdom: Yes, I do check junk mail it everyday.

:cry:

I like Tresemmé Naturals, Knot-today, Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    jeeezzz!! I am so disappointed.

I call and I only get voicemail, I write and no answer.

...and it had to be ME! :/

• rainboerainboe Posts: 284Registered Users
    I think you should write an email. I wrote an email, and initially I just got a form letter back. But then later in the week they emailed me Back and were very helpful.
    Fine Texture, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity. Dyed to brown a few months ago.
    Lowpoo: Trader Joe's TTT Shampoo
    Rinse Out:
    Yes to Carrots, AOHR, Aubrey Organics Rosemary Peppermint
    LI: Yes to Carrots
    Stylers: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, LA Looks Sports, Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Mousse
    Thank you!
    I wrote the email last week. I am still waiting since I her voicemail says something like she will be out until tomorrow.
    Let's see if I get luckier then.
    :)

FINALLY!!!!

:D thank you all for your support

:blob4: