Protective Styling?

Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
So this Winter its going to be all 2 strand twists for me. I'm going to start next week. I want to measure the length of my hair now the go back in April and measure again since that's when it starts to get warmer. I was going to purchase the ORS hair pudding. I've heard it has good hold with a non-greasy shine. I also wanted to purchase some Cantu Shea Butter leave in Conditioner, that is my staple product. Been using it for over a year now and I must say its great. I then wanted to get a good deep conditioner, I was thinking ORS replenishing conditioner and then I wanted to get a spritzer. I was thinking aussie hair insurance. Lastly just a grease. Any grease. I like the BB supergro. What are your plans for this winter?
FMOT on IG: perfect__imperfectionn
Subscribe to me on youtube: Chandler Kiara
Sent from my SCH-I405 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• hippychichippychic Posts: 4,673Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i want to do some form of protective styling for the winter. not necessarily for growth but because i'm lazy about my hair :reindeer:
    LOIS (OS); cottony, TYPE 4 hair, fine/med strands; no cones bcz my hair hates them; last relaxer '98; now low porosity:?, ignores most natural hair rules; BC #8

faves: suave, v05 shampoo, conditioner (my own), raw shea butter, castor oil, peanut oil, aloe juice
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    Same with me! Lol, I did end up going to the store today and I picked up three hair products, the motions natural hair pudding, the hollywood beauty cholesterol cream, and suave condish.

• MsCurl83MsCurl83 Posts: 289Registered Users
    All about ps. No more Hth everyday.
    "My hair is a reflection of my personality:
    wild, free and beautiful."

Hair Type: S + Z = Crazy Beautiful
    Hair Goal: Improve health!! Kill the knots!!!
    BSL now
    As of 6/24/12: Protective styles for summer
    Achieving Curls: Terressentials Mud HAir Wash (the business! Terressentials.com) Giovanni 50/50 Cndtr (retired) KBN Shealoe LCndtr (on probation) Still perfecting the process.
    Shoutout to FLAXSEEDS!!!! YOU ARE the MASTER on FRIZZ!!!

• Aerogirl530Aerogirl530 Posts: 135Registered Users
    Exactly, but everytime I put twists in my hair I want to take them out! Lol,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file