Newbie from TN

kellygirl13kellygirl13 Posts: 5Registered Users
Hi there! My name is Kelly and I live in Knoxville, TN. I am 25 years old and finally have decided to go curly and stay curly. I am not sure what my hair curliness is rated at, I have not gotten that far yet. But I am a long time reader and looker on this site and have finally decided that if I am going to go curly for the long haul I better get some support.

I recently became engaged and have a hope for Dec. 1 2007 as my date. So I decided to go chop my hair and let it grow for the next 11 months or so. My hairdresser asked me if I was sure I wanted to do that, but it was my only option if I wanted my curls to grow out right. So he cut all the dead straightened parts off my hair, which left my hair short-short. But I love it. It is so easy to do in the morning and I see my spirals coming in already. I have about 3 weeks left before my next trim. My hairdresser and I decided to work together to get my hair in the best shape possible so I can beautiful curls at my wedding. He informed my that I was not at all allowed to straighten my hair. It has been about 3 weeks since I got it cut and I have not straightened at all. That is hard!!! Especially considering I have been straightening my hair since I was 13.

Anyway, here is a pic, so you can see what I am talking about and all the support available would be fantastic. Thanks!!!

kellyandkiki.jpg
Hair type: 3A/3B Short, Use KPAK Shampoo & Conditioner...Also use finger diffuser.

Namaste
Love, Kelly
:)

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad you've joined us.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list