Another Convert!

flippaciousflippacious Posts: 155Registered Users
Just wanted to say hi everyone! I've been lurking around these forums a few days, and today is my first no-poo day! I looked through literally every single page of the before/after pics, and omg, so much beautiful hair!! You have all inspired me to take the plunge.

I have battled my hair for a long time, luckily mostly by putting it in a bun (rarely flatiron). But, since I started working in an office, I have been blowing it out five days a week for almost a year. The top layer of my hair has gotten particularly dry.

My biggest challenge is definitely going to be my hair's length. I have thick (high density? still learning the terms) hair that I chopped off around my chin so that it would take less time to blow dry. Unfortunately, my stylist always cut my hair wet, then blew it out straight and touched up the cut. So, it's cut to be a straight style... it's not working too well with the curls.

Anywho, I just wanted to say hello and thank you all for the inspiration! I'm so excited to see how my hair is meant to be!
2b/c, high density
fine, medium porosity, normal elasticity
loves protein, hates polyquats
still searching for HGs

Comments

• MarciMarci Posts: 225Registered Users
    Wooo!! Welcome and happy curling. I also joined up because of the before and after thread. It's been a fantastic journey, and I have a few converts of my own too :D
    2C-3A MBL layered
    Medium/fine texture, high density, normal porosity and elasticity. Dry climate.

Cleanse: SM MR, YTC
    Hydrate: Joico Kpak,DevaCurl OC
    Style: AG reCoil, LALSG

• Aqua_LilyAqua_Lily Posts: 557Registered Users
    Welcome!!! ^^
    4-2.png
    Current length: tailbone
    Goal length: mid-thigh (wet)
    3A/2C M iii med por, high elast

HGs:
    Clarify: Nivea
    Lo-poo: Nature's Gate