Loreal sulfate free shampoo

Does a sulfate free shampoo like Loreal still remove silicones? Daughters and I are trying not to use silicones. We are using Loreal EverSleek shampoo. If we goof and get some silicone in our hair, will that clean it out?

Comments

• naaomiijnaaomiij Posts: 23Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think it has cocamidopropyl betaine in it which should remove silicones!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
    2c, 2b underlayer and straight roots.
    low porosity, low density, medium elasticity

low poo: NYM Tahitian Gardenia Flower and Mango Butter Shampoo
    conditioner: LBAP Murumuru Butter and Rose conditioner
    stylers: CurlKeeper and LA Looks Extreme Hold Gel
  • EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    I have been using the Loreal Evercreme sulfate free shampoo for a while now and I like it. I tried to go without shampoo completely but I just couldn't do it. I do go longer without shampoo but this line seems to be great at getting out all the other products and the oils I use in my hair that would never come out with just water and conditioner.
  • bjschbjsch Posts: 27Registered Users
    Yeah, we like it too. My girls are 11 and 14 and I didn't think they would scrub good enough to co-wash, plus the 14 year old tends to be oily. We had her on a Garnier heavy duty shampoo...but after switching her to the sulfate-free, she doesn't get oily hair anymore. So she's definitely sticking to the sulfate free.

Was just looking at the ingredient list and there is a silicone far down on the list...hopefully that is okay.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file