Help me identify my hair type please

HipMILFHipMILF Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello all,
I was on these boards YEARS ago when I had a perm but have since grown it out. I have had slightly wavy hair that when I put in no product and let air dry will be a bit poufy and wavy. I usually blow dry my hair and get it fairly straight with a little poufyness unless I flat iron. Well I found the CG method (I think that is the one) where you put in product on soaking wet hair then plop in a tshirt. Well I was AMAZED at how wavy/curly my hair is. Like SERIOUSLY amazed! So I did the method this morning and took a pic and wanted to get your expert advice of what type I am. I have an idea but could be off. I don't know if you'll be able to see in the pic but there are a few ringlets (WHOA!) but most are S curves.
Thanks
Melissa

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! I'd say you're a 2c. Have you checked the Texture Types info to learn more?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • HipMILFHipMILF Posts: 2Registered Users
    Interesting, I posted to the FB page and was told I was a 2B. I had a feeling I was a 2B with some 2C in there since I DO have some spirals but mainly S curve. Thank you. Now if I can find some cheap products to emphasize the curls I'll be happy. :toothy9:
    Melissa

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file