getting my natural curls back

Curly_ReneeCurly_Renee Registered Users Posts: 9
ok so i have be flat-ironing my hair for a couple of months and one day i notice i was losing my natural curls which made me upset so for now on NO MORE HEAT!!!!. After my no more heat declaration i washed my hair and to my surprised some of my waves/curls were still there i was sooooooo happy and after i did a egg ,mayo, and olive oil and i must say it did great on my hair. i was told that i have to nurse my hair back to life , so with a little tlc and prayer i am going to get my curls back so i will keep you guys posted:blob2:
curlyrenee:wav:

Comments

• NappNapp Registered Users Posts: 180
    I hope your curls come back but be prepared to cut some hair off if your hair doesn't fully bounce back. I know alot of naturals hair cannot take the heat so next time you feel like getting a straight style but dont want to risk killing your curls opt for a rollerset or maybe even a wig.
  • Curly_ReneeCurly_Renee Registered Users Posts: 9
    thank you :-) ugh I don't want to have to cut :(

Sent from my LGL55C using CurlTalk App
  • KitathenaKitathena Registered Users Posts: 1,666 Curl Neophyte
    OP, you could still use some wear some transitioning styles and slowly cut off the damaged ends. Sorry this happened. Were you using a heat protectant?
    00f0fe4a-6e80-4412-94d4-a8bc465cb7ae_zps1be28d8c.jpg?t=1377261778
    My blogs: NewlyNatural.com
    My fotki pw:hair
  • Curly_ReneeCurly_Renee Registered Users Posts: 9
    Yes sometimes I would but other times I would be like I just flat iron it one more time

Sent from my LGL55C using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file