CurlTalk

Perm curls vs. Iron curling VOTE:)

I have decided to make this poll easier ;P

It is already ovbious iron and perm are both bath to get curls, so why not vote for which one we like the best and gives the best overall results.

I wanna know so I can decide which one to dooo!

Happy curling and thanks for everyone that posted in my other poll!

I think I like the iron better, but i dunno, getting perm is way easier and saves me time. WHat do you think???

Lianne
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• poemaXXpoemaXX Posts: 456Registered Users
    If you have straight hair and are trying to get waves, I'd stick to the curling iron. Better yet – have you tried braiding your hair for waves? No heat means no heat damage.

Braided Hair: 6 Easy Steps To Celebrity Worthy Waves : Hairstyles | Hairstyles, Celebrity Hair Styles and Haircuts | TheHairStyler.com
    || 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD/dandruff prone

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
    Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ – Kept for troubleshooting.
    Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment H&S Clinical Strength

• bobbybobby Posts: 669Registered Users
    poemaXX wrote: »
    If you have straight hair and are trying to get waves, I'd stick to the curling iron. Better yet – have you tried braiding your hair for waves? No heat means no heat damage.

Braided Hair: 6 Easy Steps To Celebrity Worthy Waves : Hairstyles | Hairstyles, Celebrity Hair Styles and Haircuts | TheHairStyler.com

It's funny because even in the 80s when guys were getting perms I never got one though I was at least semi-tempted when I was 14. Anyhow, just for fun my older sister put her hot curlers in my hair mainly to see if I would look good with a perm. Well, the outcome proved I was right not to do it. She also curled it about a week later with her crling iron. It didn't look too bad but I don't think i'd go that route either. Stick with natural.

"Curls aren't just for girls."
    2B always with potential of white man's fro

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/bobby-albums-my-album.html

"Curls aren't just for girls"