CurlTalk

Best skin care product to even skin tone

4c_ash4c_ash Posts: 6Registered Users
I am working on refining my diet in a major way. I have been eating poorly in these past months and I'm beginning to see the effects (all but weight gain). My skin pigmentation is getting a bit off in my midsection as though I've been bruised without there ever having been any contact! It's weird.

So in the meantime while I fix up what I consume, is there a trusty lotion, toner, topical solution, or supplement that you all could refer to me?
(preferably one without the cancer causing agents)

I dab peroxide some days and apply pure Shea butter other days, and then moisturize with Nivea almond and sea mineral lotion for dry skin.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    I love hemp seed oil for my skin and it is an oil that is said to even out skin tone. I have noticed that my skin is very even and blemish free!

I have also used the Ambi fade cream on some old mosquito bite blemishes on my leg and they faded pretty nicely.
  • SHLONNIESHLONNIE Posts: 21Registered Users
    i use baby wipes to clean my face. i buy the target brand the one with aloe and vitamin E. believe it or not it really does clean my makeup off and doesn't leave it dry.
  • jolenemerritt81jolenemerritt81 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hands down Alpha Hydrox Spot lightener. I posted before and after pics of my skin. I have been using for about 2 months. ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1356133369.472856.jpg. ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1356133382.239812.jpg
  • multicultcurlymulticultcurly Posts: 5,132Registered Users
    Hands down Alpha Hydrox Spot lightener. I posted before and after pics of my skin. I have been using for about 2 months. ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1356133369.472856.jpg. ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1356133382.239812.jpg

That is a huge difference.
    3b/c, medium-coarse, low porosity, high density
    HG: Jessicurl Too Shea and Kinky Curly Curling Custard
    Shampoo: nonsulfate shampoo and Suave Naturals sulfate shampoo when needed
  • Fantastic1221Fantastic1221 Posts: 356Registered Users
    SHLONNIE wrote: »
    i use baby wipes to clean my face. i buy the target brand the one with aloe and vitamin E. believe it or not it really does clean my makeup off and doesn't leave it dry.

I use baby wipes occasionally, but I've been doing oil cleansing (neem, olive, castor), and toning (acv/hibiscus) and I've noticed gradual improvements. I think its due more to the oil cleansing though.
    My skins nowhere near clear but I'm trying to work toward an even skin tone and blemish free skin.
  • dee-naturedee-nature Posts: 630Registered Users

Amazing results jolene congrats! I use extra virgin coconut oil on my naked skin and omg does it make my skin look and feel radiant

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
    hair type: 4a VERY dense u39v2snfy.png

hair goal
    = WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil
    :love5:
    2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!":afro:

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
    perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”:wav:

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

• john1john1 Posts: 6Registered Users
    I am totally agree with you. I have personally use that and found amazing results. But i think The natural things are most useful then other product. If you want to keep your skin fresh you must take a lot of vitamins.
    Bloom Beauty Boutique
    33 Hollywell Road Biggera Waters QLD 4216 Australia
    Phone : +61 7 5563 9900
    bloombeautyboutique.com.au
    Bloom Beauty Boutique where you can evolve and bloom with confidence. Our expert team of therapists will provide you with a professional experience leaving you feeling nourished and pampered.
    Body Therapy & Treatments
  • BradenBraden Posts: 5Registered Users
    Best skin care product to tone skin is Renu Derma natural hydrating tone because this product is best to restore natural balance to your face after cleansing skin.
  • aliaandersonaliaanderson Posts: 1Registered Users
    I've tried every product for even skin tone out there and I know that this is a list that actually works. if you have uneven skin tone that you've corrected for summer, let try some of these products for even skin tone .
  • Brittany_JBrittany_J Posts: 3Registered Users
    [FONT=Andalus, serif]A primary benefit of Vitamin C serum is that it supports skin enzymes and preserves skin collagen. It is also known to treat skin acne. Users of Vitamin C serum get healthier, younger-looking skin. And speaking of Vitamin C, I just want to share the Vitamin C serum that I am using the Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe. After using this for a month now, I can definitely feel the difference in my skin. It makes my face feel smooth, refreshed and younger looking. [/FONT][FONT=Andalus, serif]This product is affordable and works well for me. Check it out too.
    [/FONT]
  • pamelawalmerpamelawalmer Posts: 11Registered Users
    I would suggest you to eat more fruits in your diet. To have even skin tone, our diet should consist of natural foods.
  • BluebloodBlueblood Posts: 1,748Registered Users
    I would suggest you to eat more fruits in your diet. To have even skin tone, our diet should consist of natural foods.

Oddly I agree with that in a way.

Sort your diet out then if that isn't working go and talk to a doctor.

Hydroquinone is banned in the UK due to the horrific effects people have had using it.

One of my sisters' on her legs years ago in a low dosage product. She has ended up having to keep her legs out of the sun as the skin there is now completely skin sensitive.
  • sixelamysixelamy Posts: 4,156Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    To be honest, there is only 1 thing that has worked for me in this department - oil cleansing with jojoba oil. Absolutely amazing.

Diet does have a profound effect on our skin. When I went on the low FODMAP diet, I virtually had no blemishes whatsoever, anywhere. Went off of it, and now I have my "normal" skin back, plus it's very itchy.
    2c-3a - med-coarse - normal-high porosity - high density
    :bunny:
    NP/LP: CJ Daily Fix, KMF Whenever / Giovanni TTTT
    RO/LI: Aussie Moist, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Hask Keratin Protein
    DC/PROTEIN: KC Stellar Strands / CNPF
    STYLER: CJ Curl Queen
    COLOR: henna, amla & indigo
    :thumbdown:: glycerin in high/low dews, polyquat-10 & 11, parabens
  • naturalhaircarenaturalhaircare Posts: 11Registered Users
    I like a few different types. These include the Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile, which is great for leaving my skin feeling a bit softer and I also appreciate Shiseido Eudermine, that might be a little more expensive but it really moisturizes my skin and seems to help me balance out my skin color
  • natalia01natalia01 Posts: 1Registered Users
    In a world where finding an effectual facial toner is like searching a needle in a haystack, Sakare has come to my rescue. After using its highly potent toner, I can quite assuredly state that my face looks significantly
    Better than ever. Moreover it has improved my skin tone and it now has an appealing glow. It seems I have lost many years of my face in just a month since I started using Sakare.