Are you done with your xmas shopping?

FoxyCurlFoxyCurl Registered Users Posts: 19
Whew I was out at Macy's this morning and it was a mad house!
I'm finally done though....
I'm doing the happy dance :lol:
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• StarlaStarla Registered Users Posts: 31
    I've been done for weeks now! I hate crowds.
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    finished on Sat
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • MipMip Registered Users Posts: 233
    I finished today. Woohoo!

=)
  • StrawberiCurlsStrawberiCurls Registered Users Posts: 424
    Are you kiddin? I'm starting tonight! :oops: Luckily I don't have to buy for many... :wink:
    3a/3b mix
    5 year HG's:
    -L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture creme
    -Ouidad Climate Control gel
  • MassCurlsMassCurls Registered Users Posts: 272
    I thought I was done, even smiled smugly as I drove out the mall parking lot. Then realized as I was buying wrapping paper that I still need to get my father something.

I have this theory that holiday shopping never actually ends - we just run out of energy and/or credit and stop for the year :wink:

Edited to add that the xmas shopping is done (for my in law's); it's the Chanukah shopping that's not finished yet.
  • spiderman5000spiderman5000 Registered Users Posts: 673 Curl Connoisseur
    I haven't started.
  • msrandeemsrandee Registered Users Posts: 61
    Almost! I have one thing left to buy.
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    MassCurls wrote:
    I thought I was done, even smiled smugly as I drove out the mall parking lot. Then realized as I was buying wrapping paper that I still need to get my father something.

I have this theory that holiday shopping never actually ends - we just run out of energy and/or credit and stop for the year :wink:

Edited to add that the xmas shopping is done (for my in law's); it's the Chanukah shopping that's not finished yet.

That particularly stinks, given Hanukkah starts tomorrow!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • duckyducky Registered Users Posts: 927
    I'm mostly done, and the stuff I have left to buy is for people that won't be in Alaska till after Christmas, so I'll be waiting till then to buy their presents. =)
  • MassCurlsMassCurls Registered Users Posts: 272
    NetG wrote:
    MassCurls wrote:

Indeed. Hence my frustration. However, I think I've come up with a great idea - a basket of different kinds of vodkas. Dad's hard to buy for but he loves his vodka :P
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    MassCurls wrote:
    NetG wrote:
    MassCurls wrote:

Indeed. Hence my frustration. However, I think I've come up with a great idea - a basket of different kinds of vodkas. Dad's hard to buy for but he loves his vodka :P

Nice! For her birthday, I bought my stepsister merlots from different continents in a cool basket with a lid so she can use the basket for moving when she figures out where to continue her PhD.

Vodka, though, I'd probably go all Russian! But that's just me.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • munchkinmunchkin Registered Users Posts: 2,909 Curl Connoisseur
    I voted yes, but have decided to take one thing back and upgrade it. . . so technically I'm done, but then again I'm not.
    3b/c
  • woundtightwoundtight Registered Users Posts: 39
    I have bought for everyone except DH. I have no idea what to get him!
    Everyone always wants what they can't have.
  • Dee CurlzDee Curlz Registered Users Posts: 123
    Just have to get the turkey and the booze!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file