Newbie to thread

CurlyVirtueCurlyVirtue Posts: 8Registered Users
Hello Curly Queens,

I'm new to the forum and glad to be here. I've learned a lot already about my hair i.e. porosity, density, and more! Thanks much:) I've worn my hair natural for quite a while. However, I struggled on how to take care of it, and I'm just learning about how to wear my hair in the curly state. In high school and college years, I usually wore my pressed or in a pin up style (rarely in the curl format). Within the last couple of years, I've been focusing on wearing it curly, and figuring out a product that works for me etc. I've grown a lot since then, and just the other day I think I finally figured out a method I can live with. We will see (lol), I'm literally in the beginning stage of experimenting with this method. I look forward to learning and sharing with all you Curlie gals out there!

Happy Curls!

Curl Type: 3b Curly Spirally (I believe)
Medium Density, High/Normal Porosity (need treatment)
Width: fine Length: Mostly 6 inches (Medium Length)

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to our curlyworld! Congrats on finding a method that works for you...isn't that a great feeling?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CurlyVirtueCurlyVirtue Posts: 8Registered Users
    Thanks Gretchen! Yes, it feels good to have a curly break thru:) Great forum too! Very informative

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file