Help! Getting a weave soon.

xShemixShemi Registered Users Posts: 7
Hi everyone (:

My hair is a mix between type 4a and type 4b (mostly 4b though).

I big chopped in may and my hair is around 2.5 inches (in the back) and 3.5- 4'' in the front.. My hair stylist wasn't the best with chopping. Anyway, in december I plan on getting my hair weaved. I'm hopping to have it in for about a month and a half, but definitely less than 2 months.

Question is, is it possible to braid and weave hair with no less than 2.5 inches of hair?

Comments

• HomeGrownHairGirlHomeGrownHairGirl Registered Users Posts: 296 Curl Neophyte
    xShemi wrote: »
    Hi everyone (:

My hair is a mix between type 4a and type 4b (mostly 4b though).

I big chopped in may and my hair is around 2.5 inches (in the back) and 3.5- 4'' in the front.. My hair stylist wasn't the best with chopping. Anyway, in december I plan on getting my hair weaved. I'm hopping to have it in for about a month and a half, but definitely less than 2 months.

Question is, is it possible to braid and weave hair with no less than 2.5 inches of hair?

Ask the stylist who will do your hair. Some say yes, and will use braiding hair to supplement for your shorter hair. Others say no, and require clients to have a minimum of 4 to 6 inches of natural hair. Many stylists will do a consultation first to look at the state of your hair.

eventpng

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file