Hi, I'm new

FrizzyFrizzFrizzyFrizz Posts: 2Registered Users
Hello, hello!

Thanks for letting me hang with the curl crew. I'v been lurking for years- but today I had a question and I knew the best place to get an answer- so I registered.

I have no idea what hair type I am. I'm black and cuban and my hair is generally thick curly and frizzy. During the summer I wear it wet and curly with some leave in conditioner and although its not the perttiest thing it grows like mad. In turn during the winter I spend all my time breaking it off trying to keep it straight and frizz free. This winter I went and got a Keratin treatment and I adore my hair. the term "my" being used loosely because it tottally feels like someone elses hair.:love2:

So hair sisters I'm happy to be here! Oh and I posted the question in the appropriate forum (I Hope):love2:

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome, FrizzyFrizz! Glad you've joined us! The following links were really helpful to me in determining my hair type:
    Live Curly Live Free - Types of Curls
    Curly Hair Tips, Styles & Products - NaturallyCurly
    Hope that helps!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad you've joined us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file