CurlTalk

2 accounts-need 1/ profile picture

NoelleJNoelleJ Posts: 8Registered Users
I accidentally have 2 accounts. One is Noelle.j.1 because it connected to my FB and this is the other one (NoelleJ) Can I either have noelle.j.1 deleted or connected with this one somehow?

Also, when I go to my edit my profile there is no option for me to set a profile picture. What I was told to do was go to NoelleJ in the top left corner then go to "edit my account" and it would be there...but it's not. What do I do?
CG Newbie!- 11/1/2012:thumright:
2a bottom layer
2b/2c top layer
low/medium porosity
high density
coarse
shoulder length

Comments

• Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    NoelleJ wrote: »
    I accidentally have 2 accounts. One is Noelle.j.1 because it connected to my FB and this is the other one (NoelleJ) Can I either have noelle.j.1 deleted or connected with this one somehow?

Also, when I go to my edit my profile there is no option for me to set a profile picture. What I was told to do was go to NoelleJ in the top left corner then go to "edit my account" and it would be there...but it's not. What do I do?

ugh. In regard to your avatar, sorry, Noelle - my fault. Click on your Private Messages and then choose the avatar selection off the vertical menu on the left :) word of warning, you have to have filled every iota of info in - including bday - or it won't let you load a pic! I had to log out, log back in, and then fill out the birthday stuff before it would allow me to load a pic :/ sorry for the inconvenience.

The other problem, the mods fix :) lol!
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I can delete "Noelle.j"... is that what you'd like?

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • NoelleJNoelleJ Posts: 8Registered Users
    Yes thank you!
    CG Newbie!- 11/1/2012:thumright:
    2a bottom layer
    2b/2c top layer
    low/medium porosity
    high density
    coarse
    shoulder length
  • noelle.j.1noelle.j.1 Posts: 12Registered Users
    Gretchen wrote: »
    I can delete "Noelle.j"... is that what you'd like?

Bah I lied!! The NoelleJ one, the one that is not connected to FB! Sorry for the confusion! I'll keep this one(noelle.j.1) :)
    CG since Nov 1, 2012
    2a/2b maybe 2c depending on the day :)
    Low/medium porosity
    High density
    Medium width...I think
    - still discovering perfect products for me :)
  • noelle.j.1noelle.j.1 Posts: 12Registered Users
    I got it all set! Thanks so much!!
    CG since Nov 1, 2012
    2a/2b maybe 2c depending on the day :)
    Low/medium porosity
    High density
    Medium width...I think
    - still discovering perfect products for me :)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,424Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I got a bit lost in there, but if you're happy, great! :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment