We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What is everyone hoping to get for Christmas?

Jasmine_13Jasmine_13 Posts: 54Registered Users
Well I personally don't mind as for me Christmas isn't about presents but if someone was to get me a guitar or money, I wouldn't complain.... ;) what about you? Xx

Sent from my GT-S5363 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• poemaXXpoemaXX Posts: 456Registered Users
    I'm moving in January and I wish there was a way for folks to contribute to some sort of "moving fund" or maybe gift cards for things I'll need to purchase once I'm there... I love hair products, but since I shouldn't be lugging tons of hair products with me, a gift certificate for Oyin Handmade or Vitacost.com would be a lighter way to make my day. :toothy10:
    || 3b; normal porosity; fine/normal texture || CG since Feb 2010 || SD/dandruff prone

Current Routine BAQ henna 1/month Leave-in OH Hair Dew Cheapie Conditioner Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing
    Old Stand-bys extra-virgin coconut oil Protein AO GPB; Moisture AO HR Style AOMMJ – Kept for troubleshooting.
    Waiting to try extra-wide curlformers SD treatment H&S Clinical Strength

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    For someone to be my personal assistant and help me with the million and one things I have to do.
  • NarniaNarnia Posts: 1,770Registered Users
    I'd love some new kitchen stuff! Pots, pans, casserole dishes etc.
    I feel like I'm getting old lol
    "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
  • triple_spiraltriple_spiral Posts: 249Registered Users
    Christmas is TOTALLY about presents! lol jk but not really ;)

I would love to get an iphone or kindle from someone! My dad already basically said he was going to trade in his iphone for another phone (free trade-ups after a certain number of years are included in our phone contracts) and give me his old phone...we'll see. A kindle would just be cool.

It's the little presents that you don't really think of that end up being the best though. Last year my sister gave me this Doctor Who poster, ended up being my favorite present:

51HUQBPS0rL.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4a?? Maybe 3c...some 4b??? No clue

tiny s-waves, coils, and spirals

- Cleanser: CJ Daily Fix or KC Come Clean
    - Co-wash: Suave Naturals or V05
    - RO: GVP Conditioning Balm or Tresemme Naturals
    -Stylers: Garnier Pure Clean Gel, CJ Aloe Fix, KCCC

"I remember your childhood hair....flowin' wild at the county fair" - kelley stoltz

"and all the hours that you've been sitting at your vanity....may they carry you far from your misery" - conor oberst
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,561Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    George Clooney!

what?

a girl can dream, can't she?

:laughing1:
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    being a minority im expecting something from the liberal government :blob3: i hope its socks i need more socks
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 8,706Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    :laughing3:
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,742Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    A new camera
    A makeup chair
    A gift cert for a thorough house-cleaning
    An iPhone cover
    makeup
    money
    perfume
    A divorce
    A new home
    $185 million
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I just want cash because I'm saving for a graduation ring. Because, God willing, I am graduating in August.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    Relief from the holiday stress, some good red wine and Belgian chocolate to go with it, and that silver and ruby bracelet I am in love with :)
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • EricachristinaEricachristina Posts: 496Registered Users
    Since my birthday is on Dec 24th I get a lot of presents all at once. No one has really given me a Christmas and birthday gift together since I usually have a few birthday celebrations with different friends, and family and then one with my husband starting a week or two before my birthday...that may seem excessive but on Christmas eve everything closes early and there isnt much to do so I have more of a birth month instead of a day.
    For Christmas and my birthday I would like an Ipad, some makeup I have my eye on, one of those Samsung android phones, perfume (Prada Candy), some books, some clothes, a couple purses I had my eye on, these boots I had my eye on, a new flat screen TV for my room which my dad already said he was getting me and I wouldn't turn away hair products. A lot of my family gives me money so that way I can buy what I want.
    I have already started making a list of what I am getting everyone, I actually like Christmas shopping...or maybe thats shopping in general but I love giving people gifts, I get more excited about giving because I love seeing the looks on their faces.
  • latrice122latrice122 Posts: 22Registered Users
    This Christmas I want a fat bank account and a skinny body. Last Christmas Santa got it backwards. He better get it right this year.

Sent from my VM670 using CurlTalk App
  • Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    latrice122 wrote: »
    This Christmas I want a fat bank account and a skinny body. Last Christmas Santa got it backwards. He better get it right this year.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was *priceless!*
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I want a new dishwasher.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    We're getting hardwoods on our stairs. The carpet is beyond awful after 10 years of boys and dogs and cats and whatever else!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    Gift certificates to Ulta or Sephora would be good.
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    i know this is corny, but peace on earth.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    to be with my family.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »

Not corny at all.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • Jasmine_13Jasmine_13 Posts: 54Registered Users
    thelio wrote: »
    Awww!!!

Sent from my GT-S5363 using CurlTalk App
  • puppitypuppuppitypup Posts: 115Registered Users
    A humidifier for my room and a dog bed for my baby D (golden retriever)
    3C, fine/med texture, normal porosity, high elasticity, very defined spiral

Holy Grail Products: TRESemme Naturals conditioner, my mango/shea butter mixture, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, EVOO & Cantu Shea Butter

Check out my blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fricciolina.wordpress.com" class="Popup
  • puppitypuppuppitypup Posts: 115Registered Users
    latrice122 wrote: »

Lol!!! Dying over here
    3C, fine/med texture, normal porosity, high elasticity, very defined spiral

Holy Grail Products: TRESemme Naturals conditioner, my mango/shea butter mixture, Apricot Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, EVOO & Cantu Shea Butter

Check out my blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fricciolina.wordpress.com" class="Popup
  • moodydovemoodydove Posts: 1,721Registered Users
    Money
    Big chop: 5/30/10
    CG, clarify with Aveda Brilliant Shampoo when needed
    Dense, medium-fine strands, lowish porosity. Avoiding glycerin outside the shower.
    Cowash:Suave Coconut Conditioner.
    Leave in: YtCucumbers and EVOO
    Styling Products: Flaxseed gel, Phillip B Soft Hold Gel, KMF Upper Management Gel
    DC: Doctored GVP or Suave conditioner
    Cleanser: Bentonite clay
  • NvmbrCurlssNvmbrCurlss Posts: 732Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    moodydove wrote: »
    Money

+1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3B, Fine, Normal P, Normal E, Low-Med D
    LowP: Kinky Curly Come Clean (50% EVOO)
    NoP: As I Am CC
    RO: Suave Coconut, VO5 Shea Cashmere
    LI: KCKT or CJBCLI or HETT/HENOYF (w/ 8 drops GSO)

"To much is given, much is expected"
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'd like either a kindle fire or an iPad mini.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • cyndicyndi Posts: 3,341Registered Users
    I haven't even thought of Christmas this year. I guess I could use $ or maybe an amazon gift card to buy books.
    I think that I deceive genius.:happy10:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file