We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Peach extract in this

We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr

Comments

• sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    peach and jojoba conditioner
    We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. ~.Martin Luther King Jr
  • one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    I saw that when I was looking up conditioners with peach extract. The store is in England, so I can't buy it. Do you have the ingredients list?
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • sonnysonny Posts: 467Registered Users
    actually i don't?
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Well finally a peach conditioner to add to the UK list
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
    Thanks anyway. I need to check if there's protien in it for the conditioners with peach extract list.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • HippieChicHippieChic Posts: 252Registered Users
    I emailed them last weekend to check on the ingredients. So far no response.
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    I found this one also when I googled peach condtioner, peach and Jojoba sounds great. Did you also see the one made by a company named ROOTS, I think it is out of Israel? But I couldn't get any info one it at all.
    Yes, I do! I couldn't find anything about it either.

They need to make more conditioners with peach!
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii

• rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    I called Honesty Cosmetics to see if they had wheat protein in the Peach & Jojoba Conditioner and she said they did. If you aren't wheat sensitive, then I guess it would be great to try; if you are, then I guess you are out of luck like me. :(
    2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file