We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

thinking on going CG again!

Hi, i used to follow somewhat the cg method, but i had a lot of difficulties with the products and the weather! So i just quit and return with the sillicones and shampooing, but right now my hair seems really dry and it takes forever to dry, i shower at night and i wake up the next morning with my hair still wet, and throughout the day doesnt get entirely dry, so i just dont know what to do!

sorry for the spelling, english is not my first language
Very high dews (70°F or more) and lots of humidity (above 80%)
3a/3b mostly, normal porosity, medium texture (I think)

Sometimes I use: TRESemme flawless curls shampoo
Co-wash: Suave Green Apple
Conditioner: Garnier Fructis Oil Repair
Styling: Flaxseed gel, shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie

Still experimenting...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
event.png

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    The first thing you need to remember is that you have to find and do what works for you! Find people with similar hair properties and see what they use (in signatures.) It's the best place to start.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file