CurlTalk

Does Mac "do" sales?

Alice_42 Alice_42 Posts: 791Registered Users
I'm thinking about picking up Mac's Face and Body foundation and their Eyeliner mixing medium (why did this not come into my life earlier! Best idea ever!) but I was wondering if I should hold of and wait patiently (grrr....)for a sale.

If they ever do one. I don't remember ever hearing about them from people who work at department stores or in print advertising so...
event.png

Last relaxer: August 2008
Big Chop: December 2008/January 2009
Blog: Alice in Nappyland

Comments

• angie1566angie1566 Posts: 16Registered Users
    No they never do sales, just free shipping sometimes
  • luvmylocsluvmylocs Posts: 7,578Registered Users
    ^^^ true. i'm a mac pro member and the discount is REALLY good. check out the qualifications for the mac pro program and if you think you meet them i highly encourage you to apply. it makes a huge difference plus they have a lot of cool tools and classes available to mac pro!!

the only "down" side is no free shipping for mac pro even when the general population gets it but still it's well worth it even without that!
    a dreamy pisces :fish:
    please recycle, it matters...
    i change lives...through fitness
    i'm more relaxed being natural
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Not to my knowledge. But I'd skip the e/l mixing medium anyway. Visine works too.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,499Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The Cosmetics Company Store is an outlet for all of the Lauder Corporation brands, including MAC.

here is a list of all their locations:

Premium Outlets: Collection of Discount Designer Brands
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • redlipstickredlipstick Posts: 213Registered Users
    rouquinne wrote: »
    The Cosmetics Company Store is an outlet for all of the Lauder Corporation brands, including MAC.

here is a list of all their locations:

Premium Outlets: Collection of Discount Designer Brands

PBI, thiis only a list of stores located in Premium Outlet malls (free-standing CCOs). There are several CCOs located inside of Saks Off Fifth Avenue (some but not all) outlets and similar stores.

And thanks for this Rou. I never thought to post this. And all of us addicts definitely hit up the CCOs (I visited one last week lol). We failed you, OP!
    Team Wash and Go!