My neck is driving me crazy

guinnessguinness Posts: 351Registered Users
There is probably nothing topical that's going to help much, right?

Crepey skin, saggy turkey neck, ugh. My neck is a disaster. Why oh why did I skip my neck when it came to applying sunblock??

Is anyone up on the latest cosmetic procedures? I don't even know if it's something that can be fixed with cosmetic surgery or procedures, but at this point I would consider all options.

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,259Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The only proven topical skin firmer ingredient I know of is DMAE. The only company that makes a proper version of DMAE that has the same pH as the studies proved, is PSF. Twice a day. It's drying though, so apply moisturizer 30 minutes after applying the DMAE.

Pure Skin Formulations - Advanced Cosmeceutical Skincare
  • guinnessguinness Posts: 351Registered Users
    The only proven topical skin firmer ingredient I know of is DMAE. The only company that makes a proper version of DMAE that has the same pH as the studies proved, is PSF. Twice a day. It's drying though, so apply moisturizer 30 minutes after applying the DMAE.

Pure Skin Formulations - Advanced Cosmeceutical Skincare

Thanks, I may give this a try. Not like I have much to lose!
  • Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    There is a product called Nanoblur which helps to deflect/diffuse light so that lines and crepey skin don't show as much - I use it to great effect on my ageing face and the backs of my hands. They also make something for reducing wrinkles etc.it is called Snoxin. I think they were the first to deal with HD cameras and so invented formulas that hid and repaired problems with ageing skin... - it is a good brand, please look into it! I buy mine at the local drugstore (in Canada) and it is reasonably priced.

you can read up on it here: Indeed Labs
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • guinnessguinness Posts: 351Registered Users
    There is a product called Nanoblur which helps to deflect/diffuse light so that lines and crepey skin don't show as much - I use it to great effect on my ageing face and the backs of my hands. They also make something for reducing wrinkles etc.it is called Snoxin. I think they were the first to deal with HD cameras and so invented formulas that hid and repaired problems with ageing skin... - it is a good brand, please look into it! I buy mine at the local drugstore (in Canada) and it is reasonably priced.

you can read up on it here: Indeed Labs

Hmm interesting. Their website says Nanoblur will be available in the US next month, so I may give that a try if it's not too pricey here.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file