CurlTalk

Just Sayin Hi

CurlyIrishGalCurlyIrishGal Posts: 14Registered Users
Hey Guys,

New on here, so just saying a quick hello! Decided to embrace my curls around a year and a half ago when it was just past shoulder length, it was always wavy, but the actual curls were a new phenomenon then, just happened!! But its been getting tougher to manage as it gets longer, and loads of the tips on here have been a really great help so far.
Hope to pick all of your brains on lots of things in the forums, as I'm planning on filling up my cart with a whole new hair regimen!!
Type 2b - 3b (wavy with a bit of botticelli) depending...
Low Porosity, Fine, & Long
Can be frizzy,quite dry & tangly!

I use anything as a co-wash, sometimes Lopoo with Jessicurl or Moogoo. Like to use Coconot Oil weekly.
Hair likes a leave in Plus gel - I am a bit of a product junkie, so it varies a bit, but Deva Ultra Gel def works, and like KCKT and Darcy's products at the mo.

CG since early 2012 -Mostly it's about the method for me.

Comments

• mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users
    Hi, CurlyIrishGal! :wave: Glad to have you join the fun!
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,470Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, CurlyIrishGal! So glad you're here.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CurlyIrishGalCurlyIrishGal Posts: 14Registered Users
    Thanks Ladies!
    Type 2b - 3b (wavy with a bit of botticelli) depending...
    Low Porosity, Fine, & Long
    Can be frizzy,quite dry & tangly!

I use anything as a co-wash, sometimes Lopoo with Jessicurl or Moogoo. Like to use Coconot Oil weekly.
    Hair likes a leave in Plus gel - I am a bit of a product junkie, so it varies a bit, but Deva Ultra Gel def works, and like KCKT and Darcy's products at the mo.

CG since early 2012 -Mostly it's about the method for me.