We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Can't tell my hair type?

DominicankidDominicankid Posts: 2Registered Users
Ok so actually I think I have two different curl types on my head, on the top I have finger sized curls that form fat waves when i don't brush it, on the sides I have tiny curls that I can basically stick anything inside, they're really frizzy. My hair is about an inch long, I've been growing it for two months from a number two. I'm going for the tapered Afro hairstyle with some blonde dye on part of the top do you think it's possible with my hair types?

Comments

• CurlzGurl99CurlzGurl99 Posts: 62Registered Users
    Ok so actually I think I have two different curl types on my head, on the top I have finger sized curls that form fat waves when i don't brush it, on the sides I have tiny curls that I can basically stick anything inside, they're really frizzy. My hair is about an inch long, I've been growing it for two months from a number two. I'm going for the tapered Afro hairstyle with some blonde dye on part of the top do you think it's possible with my hair types?
    could you post some pics? That would be nice. But yeah, i guess...
    :cherry:Curls: 3c/4a I can't distinguish between the two!!!!!!
    Shampoo: Mizani, Bed Head Control Freak, Pert(mixed with water)
    Conditioner: Mizani, Bed Head, Aura Moisturizing conditioner
    Gels: Eco Styler Krystal

Curl Defining Products: Curls Unleashed
    Leave-in: Conditioner mixed with water and EVOO, it's a 10.
    Oils: Tea Tree, EVOO, OO, Coconut oil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file