CurlTalk

Sotc with...

Jas76Jas76 Posts: 2,283Registered Users
I sometimes use nothing, usually use some oil. But there plate times I need a little hold. Any suggestions?

I remember mixing oil with some LOOB, but I can't remember how that turned out... Lol!
2c/3a/3b, Fine/med, Dense, high porous, & normal elas.

Lo-poo - Renpure Keratin, SMR, Giovanni SaS
clarifying - mix Johnson's H2T with low poo
Co-wash - Suave Nats. clar. or coco.
RO - GVPCB, Ion Eff. Care, TN.
LI - SMR, Cure Care, or RO
Seal - MO or Jojoba
DT - + honey, ACV, & EVOO to SM masque & GVPCB
PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
Styling - FSG, AIF, BRHG, LALS/PS, GF curl spray gel, SM Souffle/Smoothie, LOOB
Oils - MO!, EVOO, jojoba, GSO, SM Elixer, EVCO, VO5 Hairdressing

Comments

• Knotty_MaddyKnotty_Maddy Posts: 518Registered Users
    I actually SOTC, then touch up flat areas by using a bit of gel, emulsify in hands with water, and lightly rescrunch any areas that are lacking hold. This works for me...but I have super fine hair. ;)
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
    My hair officially hates protein ;) Once a month is enough!
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
    BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
  • Jas76Jas76 Posts: 2,283Registered Users
    See, if I scrunch my dry hair it tends to frizz. :/ I can sometimes use some condish and water on my fingers, then twirl the flat bits. My hair is a mix of fine and medium, but mainly fine I'd say. There is a ton of it, tho! And it does not really appreciate much of anything applied to it after its dry (aside from some oil, sometimes some fine-misted spray gel.) My hair does not refresh well, typically. Unless it has enough moisture in it - sometimes it does OK then.

Seal - MO or Jojoba
    PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
    Can you use a product like TiGi's Foxy Curls spray if you use the CG method...? I will use that on stubborn spots, because I have to proceed so carefully to avoid frizz and flat spots ;p I have actually seen my dry hair immediately recurl with a spritz or two of FoxyC...amazing!
    Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
    Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay! :D
  • Jas76Jas76 Posts: 2,283Registered Users
    Oh boy... My PJ is twitching... Lol!!!

Seal - MO or Jojoba
    PT - Gelatin!, CNPF
    dooooo itttttt! you know you wannnnaaaaa...ROFL! Come over to the dark side - we haz cookies! :D

I use the Bed Head Foxy Curls curl definition spray. Once over my LI and before my Catwalk Curlesque, and then once after SOTC - lightly, and only in spots that need it :)