CurlTalk

WOW! Just tried using a satin pillowcase...

and what a difference! From reading all the reviews on here about how effective satin pillowcases are, I HAD to try one.

I bought two on Ebay and WOW! I just feel like, why did I wait all this time????

I've been using my pillowcase for about a week, and I notice a HUGE difference in my hair. No frizzies and I am getting third, even fourth day hair!
Thanks to everyone for all the great recs here.

Sorry to ramble, but if this helps spread the word to another curlie whose "curlsoul" was lost like me, well then, it's worth it!! :lol: :lol: :D :D
3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!

Comments

• sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Wow, really? I really, really need to grab some satin pillowcases for myself . . .
    embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
    2b/3a (I think?)
    color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    tooj68 wrote:
    and what a difference! From reading all the reviews on here about how effective satin pillowcases are, I HAD to try one.

I bought two on Ebay and WOW! I just feel like, why did I wait all this time????
    I've been using my pillowcase for about a week, and I notice a HUGE difference in my hair. No frizzies and I am getting third, even fourth day hair!
    Thanks to everyone for all the great recs here.

Sorry to ramble, but if this helps spread the word to another curlie whose "curlsoul" was lost like me, well then, it's worth it!! :lol: :lol: :D :D

Those were my thoughts exactly when I first tried it. I've been sleeping on one everynite and haven't looked back to cotton.
    yeah, everyone needs a satin pillowcase!
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • tooj68tooj68 Posts: 471Registered Users
    I know, I can't believe how effective it is! It really does totally reduce frizz. I can't believe it. :D
    3B, with oodles and oodles of curly hair! :toothy7:
    Summer Faves: Devacare NoPoo & OneC, CF High Humidity Gel.
    2nd day hair: Deva Set Me Up pomade & Mr. Right
    DT: Devacurl Heaven in Hair
    Been CG since 2005 and never looked back!
  • heavengirl410heavengirl410 Posts: 821Registered Users
    love my satin pillow case, DH surprised me and sewed it for me