CurlTalk

Hair Moisture

Whats a good moisturizer to use in your hair, my hair is not getting enough moisture in it.
UniquelyDezigne

Comments

• txwvy32txwvy32 Posts: 161Registered Users
    I have super dry hair and started out using GVP Conditioning Balm, but it's not enough for me. I seem to do best with conditioners that have lots of oils and shea in them so I am liking Garnier Triple Nutrition right now a lot. I heard that SM Restorative Conditioner is awesome but I haven't tried it yet because it's a small bottle and kinda pricey for the amount of conditioner I usually use so i'm holding off for now. I know if I use the SM Moisture Shampoo it works as a REALLY good base to get my hair moisturized before I even use my conditioner. I find the combo of SM Shampoo + Garnier TN works well, at least for me.
    2(I have no idea what pattern), low porosity, mix of medium and coarse, dense

*Have just discovered the amazingness that is the "Spritz and Condish" routine* :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Co-wash: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner
    RO: GVP CB, Garnier Triple Nutrition
    LI : Whatever conditioner I used + EVOO or Argon oil
    Stylers: Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Creme, EcoStyler Gel (krystal)
  • uniquelydezigneuniquelydezigne Posts: 4Registered Users
    Well right now I'm using as I am leave in conditioner, tea tree oil and raw Shea butter oil it stills feel dry other people says it's soft I'm just going to start pre pooing once a weak when I shampoo.
    UniquelyDezigne
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,470Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Hi Unique, and welcome to our curly world! We're so glad you've joined us!

You might want to determine your Texture Type; that will help you understand how to best care for your hair.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • uniquelydezigneuniquelydezigne Posts: 4Registered Users
    Hi Gretchen. I'm a 4a I think

uniquelydezigned
    UniquelyDezigne