Plopping causing my hair to tangle underneath. Help!

geekmomgeekmom Posts: 22Registered Users
I was liking plopping until recently, when the underneath-most layer of my hair started to get more tangled when plopping. I'm using a thin microfiber towel... applying product to sopping wet hair, then squeezing out excess water before plopping.

I just found out about the Curls Like Us cloths and am tempted to try them out. Thoughts?

Comments

• curlyclo89curlyclo89 Posts: 173Registered Users
    I don't know what to tell you about the tangling during plopping, but have some advice about towels. Curls like us towels are good and I like that they are round with an opening in the middle so you can stick it over your head like a giant headband - but they are kinda small for all my hair. If you have a lot of hair, I recommend Diva Darling hair towels.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using CurlTalk App
    :sunny: 3c/4a; medium porosity; high elasticity; M; iii

• yossarianyossarian Posts: 967Registered Users
    curlyclo89 wrote: »
    I don't know what to tell you about the tangling during plopping, but have some advice about towels. Curls like us towels are good and I like that they are round with an opening in the middle so you can stick it over your head like a giant headband - but they are kinda small for all my hair. If you have a lot of hair, I recommend Diva Darling hair towels.

I haven't used the CLU, but the Diva Darling is awesome! Dries hair quickly, keeps my curls intact and doesn't look as dorky as plopping with flour sack towels or T shirts.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi
    2c/3a, BSL, medium, low porosity
    Low-poo: Bobeam and CV poo bars; Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell
    Conditioner: Acure Argan Oil & Stem Cell; Desert Essence Shea
    Stylers: Sweet Curls Elixir Curl Cream; SM CES
    PT: BASK Whiskey Soak

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file