I need to MOVE!!!

katethegreatkatethegreat Registered Users Posts: 801
I didn't have school yesterday and I don't today. All I've been doing is watching Lost and going on nc.com :oops: . It's 5 below, so I'm not quite up to exercising outside. My treadmill broke awhile ago and I have no other exercise equipment. I have no gym membership or anything. I'm going INSANE!!! Any suggestions to keep me from lying on the couch!!???
"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
-Marianne Williamson

Comments

• KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    You could do an exercise tape, but it sounds like the winter blues have you feeling lazy. You could crank up the music and dance for a while. :)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • katethegreatkatethegreat Registered Users Posts: 801
    that's not a bad idea.....my mom's leaving in a minute...I think I will! But first, I'll have to close all the blinds, naturally. :lol:
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us."
    -Marianne Williamson

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file