CurlTalk

Why would a house have a blue light?

SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
It's not changing ( like a colored nightlight or tv). Yes I'm noseyImageUploadedByCurlTalk1350431016.888888.jpg
Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.

Comments

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    party rooooom
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • Fifi.GFifi.G Posts: 15,490Registered Users
    I have 4 blue light bulbs. Energy saving ones to boot. I sometimes put them in the lamp, in my purple (rain) hallway. Why? I don't really know. Lol. When the mood hits I need "alternative lighting".
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    It could be a blue nightlight. My son has multiple nightlights on his room. They can all be off, blue or green.
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Clearly they are proud to be Democrats. :)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Aliens?
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I have a party light, you can click the bulb different colors or make it strobey where it changes, its' cool sometimes I make it blue to set the mood for me and my boo. I have no boo, so it's never blue. :laughing5:
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    They really, really love the Kmart Blue Light Special and dedicated a whole room to it?
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    Light therapy probably.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
    Sometimes people do use blue light bulbs to show support for law enforcement. That is something that is normally requested around the holidays. Blue Christmas tree or blue porch light. The family could have a loved one in law enforcement, but I still think its mood lighting.
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    That's the freak nasty light.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    spring1onu wrote: »
    That's the freak nasty light.

Best answer so far.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I need to bleach my brain now because in my head I made that a kids room.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,495Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    watching tv in the dark?
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
    Spider wrote: »

I hope they divorced him for burying 109 pet cats.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    Sun bed?
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 6,677Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    Just a blue light bulb? I had one in my bedroom when I was a teenager, I'd forgotten about it until I saw that pic.
    3b in South Australia.
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    Starmie wrote: »
    Just a blue light bulb? I had one in my bedroom when I was a teenager, I'd forgotten about it until I saw that pic.

The whole room is glowing blue. From closer / in person it doesn't appear to be a concentrated source ( like table lamp on one side of room. )
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Grow room??

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • NarniaNarnia Posts: 1,770Registered Users
    murrrcat wrote: »
    sometimes I make it blue to set the mood for me and my boo. I have no boo, so it's never blue. :laughing5:

Lolol
    "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
  • OBBOBB Posts: 4,174Registered Users
    theyre growing illegal smurfs
    I am worried that spider is going to get arrested for stalking.
    Central Massachusetts

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    This is kinda unrelated (? Not sure) but back when I lived in Raleigh and my ex was at Camp Lejeune, many of the houses on the route had a lone white light burning in their window. The route took me through some real back country......yet I never saw this anywhere else.

The single 1-bulb candolier like for Christmas. It was always white and always only one lit.

Somebody said the light identified the resident(s) as being in the KKK. I have no idea if this is true but I never saw it anywhere else.

This would've been 1992-1995

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Libra_Moon wrote: »
    Grow room??

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.

That's what I thought.

Who lives there?
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    medussa wrote: »
    Grow room??

That's what I thought.

Who lives there?

Would they be stupid enough to advertise it like that to anyone riding by though? :lol: Hey!!! I'm growing pot, come arrest me!! :hippy2: (no idea what that emote is doing)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Grow room??

That's what I thought.

Who lives there?

Would they be stupid enough to advertise it like that to anyone riding by though? :lol: Hey!!! I'm growing pot, come arrest me!! :hippy2: (no idea what that emote is doing)

Maybe he's too high to care? :lol:

I think that emoticon is supposed to be a hippie giving the peace sign.
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Posts: 5,632Registered Users
    Spider, I double dog dare you to go knock on the door and ask!

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Is the light still on at night?
    Grow room??

That's what I thought.

Who lives there?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac