Awkward Hair Length

jonojono Posts: 7Registered Users
I have about 1 inch long, thick, 4a hair. Did any of you guys go through an awkward hair length where no matter what you did, you had small unattractive frizzy hairs?
Does it get better once it grows out?
And is there a general hair length for there to be a distinctive curl pattern in 4a hair?

All help is appreciated!!

Comments

• PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    For guys every other month is an awkward phase lol.

Just start using more products and leave in conditioner. Let it completely air dry and them lightly style or push the hair around into a style.
  • jonojono Posts: 7Registered Users
    PRINCETON wrote: »
    For guys every other month is an awkward phase lol.

Just start using more products and leave in conditioner. Let it completely air dry and them lightly style or push the hair around into a style.

lol ain't that the truth

my hair doesn't absorb very well so I think less is more for me unless the products are light.

Also, should I apply products right out of the shower when hair is dripping wet or should I wait awhile?
  • PRINCETONPRINCETON Posts: 872Registered Users
    Determining to add product while hair wet is based on the end results you're trying to get.

When my hair is an inch long sometimes I don't leave it wet because it causes it to not look thick after it dries.

But if you are looking to have healthy hair then the recommended thing is to always start with damp hair and seal the moisture in with your products. Doesn't have to be dripping wet but I always start with dripping wet hair.
  • davidkaltsasdavidkaltsas Posts: 119Registered Users
    jono wrote: »
    I have about 1 inch long, thick, 4a hair. Did any of you guys go through an awkward hair length where no matter what you did, you had small unattractive frizzy hairs?
    Does it get better once it grows out?
    And is there a general hair length for there to be a distinctive curl pattern in 4a hair?

All help is appreciated!!
    Kinky hair doesnt pass through the awkward stage. My hair is wavy and it got to awkward stage after 2.5
    Inches. I think that your problem is just frizz. Use. Hair gels and leave in conditioners for kinky hair it will be ok
    Curl Pattern: 3a mixed with 3b
    Porosity:Low
    Density:Medium to High
    Width:Medium-Coarse
    Length:Medium

CG Method since 25/6/13

Want to reach terminal length !

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file