We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Help!!!! curltalk app absolutely now working!

JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
My curltalk app is absolutely not working! It will not let me post any messages or reply onto the site. I am really frustrated since I live reading the posts. I have an iphone and am wondering if the update is what killed the app?? someone help me figure it out please. I would really love to start using it again.

Comments

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    Have you downloaded the updated app? It is designed to work with the new OS.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Yes, you'll want to make sure you have the most recent version of the app, and the most recent version of the iOS.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    Ok, reloaded app and now it works!! Thank you everyone!!!
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    Good to hear. Enjoy!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,979Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Awesome news! Thanks for getting back to us!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users
    I can't use the app either. I have been unable to get on for 3 days. It either won't load or crashes

iPhone IOS and app both uptodate
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
    I would try restarting the phone? Or reloading the app?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file