CurlTalk

Help!!!! curltalk app absolutely now working!

JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
My curltalk app is absolutely not working! It will not let me post any messages or reply onto the site. I am really frustrated since I live reading the posts. I have an iphone and am wondering if the update is what killed the app?? someone help me figure it out please. I would really love to start using it again.

Comments

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    Have you downloaded the updated app? It is designed to work with the new OS.

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,470Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Yes, you'll want to make sure you have the most recent version of the app, and the most recent version of the iOS.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    Ok, reloaded app and now it works!! Thank you everyone!!!
  • juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    Good to hear. Enjoy!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,470Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Awesome news! Thanks for getting back to us!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • NejNej Posts: 2,444Registered Users
    I can't use the app either. I have been unable to get on for 3 days. It either won't load or crashes

iPhone IOS and app both uptodate
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2027-1364839025-19.gif
    I would try restarting the phone? Or reloading the app?

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment