CurlTalk

Finally made myself a fotki album this evening . . .

I decided it was about time I track how my hair's been doing in a more systematic fashion - it's the only way I'll ever be able to sort through the ever expanding collection of hair stuff in my apartment. Obviously, a fotki album is a natural option. Pictures and space for product details. :)

And, if anyone does happen to take a look at it, feel free to let me know what hair type you think I am. I really can't get the nuances down . . . :?

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fsfisher323%2F" class="Popup

(Guess I should add it to my profile . . . )
embracing my inner curl since late Nov 2006
2b/3a (I think?)
color-treated red/brown, medium-textured hair
PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Your curls are very pretty and shiny. And you've got amazing eyes! :shock:
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Very pretty hair (and eyes!) -- I'd say you are a 3a. Your hair looks healthy and shiny too!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    Nice! Your hair is getting so much curlier!I can really see a difference. Lovely shiny hair!
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Thank you for the compliments girls, much appreciated! (And they help, since I think I may be in for one of those 'eh' hair days today . . . still waiting for it to dry though . . . :? )
    2b/3a (I think?)
    PJ, currently using Suave citrus smoothie, B2B pom cond, GF C&S leave-in, AG re:coil, LOOB, HE SMU, Jessicurl HCC, CC, AIS
  • parzyparzy Posts: 246Registered Users
    Your curls are beautiful! So happy you decided to embrace them :)
    2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
    Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    Your hair looks great!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • sfisher323sfisher323 Posts: 537Registered Users
    Thank you both!

I think I am slowly becoming happy that I decided to accept the curls . . . in it's own weird way, experimenting with all sorts of products/methds is, dare I say it, fun. Sometimes. :wink: And, of course, I'm not fighting with it like I used to.
    2b/3a (I think?)