We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Awkward Cat Photos!

CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,860Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn

Comments

• theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    That's my favorite:

469A1071AB5127853C72FE2DE963_h283_w430_m2_q90_cjfSximzr.jpg
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,860Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I kinda want to make this my Christmas card :)

C450CD7E81ED55DB9F4352AEB318D3_h456_w430_m2_q90_cjrAOfXfz.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • theliothelio Posts: 5,374Registered Users
    that would be funny, CC!!!
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Cat: The other other white (and grey) meat
    DB1947C49CA12D823F47F82111AB59_h323_w430_m2_q90_cPxCEvzwe.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    cat_pregnant.jpgAre there any awkward pregnant cat photos?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file