We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo

Jacksgirl04Jacksgirl04 Posts: 15Registered Users
I use Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo once in a while when say I try a new product and I don't like how it makes my hair feel or look, or when my hair feels "gunky." I'll wash with the Suave to get whatever product is in my hair out and start fresh. I've noticed tho that whenever I use the clarifying shampoo my curls are always more defined and have a sort of ''bounce" to them. Anybody know why this is so? And how can I recreate this feeling and look with not so harsh products? I know using the Suave too much it will dry out my hair.

Comments

• bookgirlbookgirl Posts: 128Registered Users
    Do you have hard water? Sometimes the only thing that will remove hard water buildup is a clarifying shampoo (unless you can find a shower filter that works well, which can be a crapshoot).

Given that you use it occasionally, and that your curls seem springy and healthy afterwards, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    2c, fine, extremely dense, color-treated, high porosity.

CG since 10/12

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file