We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Curl pattern changing

Hello curlies, I have been doing the CG method for two months now and I started to notice the top by my roots the curl pattern changing to more defined curlier curls and I love them! Is this normal? I always imagined that my hair should be curlier but never thought it would happen. I just can't believe something so simple can change your hair the way it has mine.

Comments

• seamelody14seamelody14 Posts: 282Registered Users
    Yep, it's awesome :) Pre-CG, my hair was mostly 2b, but now it's full of 2c and 3a
    2a/b
    medium/thick
    high porosity (from coloring)

Shampoo: Mop Top Gentle Shampoo
    Co-wash: Chistophe Robin Lemon Cleansing Cream
    RO: CJ strengthening, Kenra moisturizing
    LI: Jessicurl Aloeba
    DT: CJ rehab, Christophe Robin Prickly Pear Mask
    PT: SS protein treatment, Ouidad 12 minute
    Stylers: Jessicurl RR, SS Firm Hold Gel
    Oils: caudalie, sweet almond
  • MultitexturedMultitextured Posts: 68Registered Users
    The most amazing part to me is that my front/top layer is getting curly! It just used to sit sadly on top of my ringlets :(
    It still needs some encouragement, but the change is dramatic, and I've only been doing this for about a month :)
    2c, 3a, something like that... Curl-curious?
  • CrownedwisdomCrownedwisdom Posts: 82Registered Users
    Awesome. Yeah I am so surprised. I'm assuming you just cut as you go until your whole hair pattern changes?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file