We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Mixed silk leave in conditioner

Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
I was skeptical at first, but I tried this and wow I love it. I used it with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and curl goddess curl gel.. Let me just say its awesome and my were soft and bouncy and formed lovely.

Comments

  • ElizabethFaithElizabethFaith Posts: 429Registered Users
    Y3ssi88 wrote: »
    I was skeptical at first, but I tried this and wow I love it. I used it with Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and curl goddess curl gel.. Let me just say its awesome and my were soft and bouncy and formed lovely.

    Congratulations! Post pics next time! ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly and PROUD!!!

    My hair has a mix of low/med/high porosity, and it's medium textured (some are still fine, though!)

    CG since Sept. 2011
    Cowash: Vo5/Suave Naturals/Tresemme Naturals*
    RO/LI: GVPCB*, Tresemme Naturals*
    Low-poo: Shea Moisture Moisture Retention
    Stylers: KCKT*, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Honey*

    * represents my HGs!!! Finally!!!
  • Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1349485683.164387.jpg This is my second hair day with the mixed silk leave in conditioner.
  • ElizabethFaithElizabethFaith Posts: 429Registered Users
    Y3ssi88 wrote: »
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1349485683.164387.jpg This is my second hair day with the mixed silk leave in conditioner.

    Wow, those are awesome second day curls!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly and PROUD!!!

    My hair has a mix of low/med/high porosity, and it's medium textured (some are still fine, though!)

    CG since Sept. 2011
    Cowash: Vo5/Suave Naturals/Tresemme Naturals*
    RO/LI: GVPCB*, Tresemme Naturals*
    Low-poo: Shea Moisture Moisture Retention
    Stylers: KCKT*, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Honey*

    * represents my HGs!!! Finally!!!
  • Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
    Thanks
  • LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

    Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981
  • Y3ssi88Y3ssi88 Posts: 132Registered Users
    LISA LISA wrote: »
    I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

    Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App

    Wow I didn't even realize that. Darn I finally thought I found a leave in with no cones
  • LISA LISALISA LISA Posts: 566Registered Users
    Y3ssi88 wrote: »
    LISA LISA wrote: »
    I love this stuff too! Just be aware that it contains amodimethicone so you will need to clarify once a week.

    Sent from my ADR6330VW using CurlTalk App

    Wow I didn't even realize that. Darn I finally thought I found a leave in with no cones


    Hey if it works - use it. I use amodimethicone regularly, and as long as I clarify once a week I get no buildup.
    Big Chop from hip - 5/2014
    Enjoying the journey to APL or BSL!
    image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75884&dateline=1412004981

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file