We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What's my curl type?

Hello everyone, I'm newly natural trying to figure things out. I have no idea what my curl pattern is, I've looked at pictures and read descriptions with no luck. If anyone has any idea I would really appreciate your input.

Please excuse the quality of the pics. I had to take them myself in the mirror.

20121003_202007.jpg

20121003_202437.jpg

20121003_202444.jpg

20121003_201319.jpg

Comments

• twinkletoes0207twinkletoes0207 Posts: 11Registered Users
    Not easy is it? Lol I have three textures in my hair, but looking at your pictures your hair is definitely coily....like corkscrew coils. Now I see the front is looser and as it goes to the middle its very kinky tight. All in all I would describe your hair as KINKY COILY

Sent from my LG-C800 using CurlTalk App
  • Gracie14Gracie14 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Thanks for the info, so does that make me a 4a,4b or 4c or some combination of? It's definitely not easy, lol.
  • my3curliesmy3curlies Posts: 161Registered Users
    Looks 3c 4a/b to me. Kinky doesn't automatically mean 4 type. There are kinky 3s & silky 4s.
    :!::!: Under Construction :!::!:
  • twinkletoes0207twinkletoes0207 Posts: 11Registered Users
    It is confusing when it comes to type 3c to 4a hair, but combination sounds right to me....you're definitely more in the type 4s like she said w/ 3c in the front

Sent from my LG-C800 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file