CurlTalk

Suave Naturals been leaving me squeaky?

txwvy32txwvy32 Posts: 161Registered Users
The past few days i've noticed that my once beloved Suave Naturals conditioner has been leaving my hair squeaky :S When I rinse it. Is that normal? It's a conditioner and I didn't expect that result. I hate to stop using it though. My hair is so super thick that it's hard to get other conditoners to my scalp without watering them down a lot lol, this one is nice and runny and I like that.
2(I have no idea what pattern), low porosity, mix of medium and coarse, dense

*Have just discovered the amazingness that is the "Spritz and Condish" routine* :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Shampoo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
Co-wash: VO5 Vanilla Mint Tea Clarifying Conditioner
RO: GVP CB, Garnier Triple Nutrition
LI : Whatever conditioner I used + EVOO or Argon oil
Stylers: Organix Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Creme, EcoStyler Gel (krystal)

Comments

• wavyrachelwavyrachel Posts: 28Registered Users
    Hmmm, I've had the same problem, though I haven't tried to fix it. I know back when I used shampoo I would add 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil to my shampoo if it was leaving me "squeaky". It never made my hair greasy.
    rocking 2c waves with 3a bangs (on a good day)

Modified CG

Low-poo: Yes to Carrots (contains Sodium Coco Sulfate A.K.A. SLS), Live Clean Volumizing
    Co-Wash: Suave Naturals
    Rinse-out Condish: Yes to Carrots
    DT and PT: IAgirl's PT, Enjoy Hair Mask (A-cone):sad1:
    Stylers: Joico Curl Defining Cream/Gel:love4:, Joico Joiwhip, He Body Envy Gel, He Tousle Me Softly Mousse, Boticelli Babes FSG, DIY sea salt spray

I :love4: my difuser