We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

B-day Bash Giveaway: Ebonnet(s)

Hey girls. I am not sure if this is the correct thread for this but I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing another Ebonnet Giveaway on my blog. 3 entries, 3 different Ebonnets ;)... Please go to B-day Bash Giveaway: Ebonnet(s)!! « Curls2Envy to enter to win.
page-3.jpg
page-1.jpg
page-2.jpg

Comments

• Valeriia.SuaValeriia.Sua Posts: 198Registered Users
    Bumping! Giveaways ends Friday.
  • DepressedCurlsDepressedCurls Posts: 836Registered Users
    I've been trying, it just won't let me from my phone :/ and i don't have a computer. But goodluck to everyone who entered. It's sweet of you to give away when it's your birthday that's coming up. Thoughtful!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    I've been trying, it just won't let me from my phone :/ and i don't have a computer. But goodluck to everyone who entered. It's sweet of you to give away when it's your birthday that's coming up. Thoughtful!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
    :sad: thank you for trying. Hopefully you'll be able to enter before its over
    Bumping as a reminder to enter if you haven't done so already ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file