CurlTalk

New and confused

Hi Everyone! I'm Lorre. I've been on NaturallyCurly since last year but I never understood how to use it, so I never did. Now I want to know more. Can people point me in the right direction? Thanks a mil!

Comments

• juanabjuanab Posts: 4,037Registered Users
    What do you need to know?

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
    co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
    LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
    DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
    Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
    Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
    Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder

event.png
  • mhen76mhen76 Posts: 813Registered Users
    This is a good place to start: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/newbies-info-introductions/97388-start-here.html
    Just poke around and read as much as possible. There's tons of great info everywhere.
    3B, fine, normal to low porosity
    Modified CG since June 2010
    HGs: FSG, anything with glycerin, Tresemme Naturals conditioner, Curls Like Us cloths, satin pillowcases.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,475Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, Jambeauty! Enjoy digging around the site, reading and learning new things! And you'll meet some nice people, along the way!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • raindearraindear Posts: 356Registered Users
    To start, you want to know your hair properties. There is good info on that at the top of the page under "Hair Types". There is also good info about it at: Live Curly Live Free - Home where you can opt to get a hair analysis, if you like, and they make recommendations on ingredients for different properties. Then you can look for others with your properties (listed in signatures) and see what products they like. And, of course, you can ask any specific questions on the different boards and we will try to help.
    Be Happy!

Type:2b/3ab?
    Texture:Medium/fine
    Porosity:Normal
    Elasticity:Normal

Experimenting with too many products to name here. All this great info keeps my head spinning. :happy6: