CurlTalk

Cream Help Needed!!!

Eeek! I ran out of Shine and Define, not knowing how much I'd like it for these really dry months. I love that it's CG, natural and works well in my hair.

But I need unfortunately a drugstore/Sally's/salon replacement to hold me over till I get my new order of it.

Any suggestions????

Comments

• medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    I don't know if it works the same as what you've been using but a lot of us are using loreals out of bed for the winter.
    It's a drugstore product, I got mine at Walgreens. Nice stuff especially for a drugstore product and all the cones are water soluable so it's CG safe
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    medusahair wrote:
    I don't know if it works the same as what you've been using but a lot of us are using loreals out of bed for the winter.
    It's a drugstore product, I got mine at Walgreens. Nice stuff especially for a drugstore product and all the cones are water soluable so it's CG safe

Thanks mh! In looking at your signature line - you use the same products as me, so I'll take your word for it. I'll look for it today.

Thanks!